Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Blog. Same Beez.

I recently became a convert to Blogger, and I have to say I actually like the interface a lot better than my old blog. So, here's to our new home!


Speaking of new initiatives, I'm very excited to announce The BeezKneez will be participating in the upcoming GBK Primetime Emmy Awards Gift Lounge in September, with my amazing art promotions group, The Artisan Group.

TAG currently has around 300 juried members, and nearly 1,000
Facebook fans rooting us on! Our group boasts a wide variety of talent with everything from tutus, and handcrafted jewelry, to homemade baby mobiles and crocheted purses. It's truly humbling and inspiring to be a part of such an amazingly talented group of folks. When The Artisan Group hits their 1,000 Facebook Fan milestone, there's going to be a HUGE giveaway! You won't want to miss it. 

I'll be gifting one of my designer stationery bags with 5 different designer flat note cards and envelopes.


2 comments:

  1. I really can't imagine another group being more supportive than The Artisan Group! So happy and proud to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAG is amazing and so are you my friend!

    ReplyDelete