Monday, November 14, 2011

Jessica Alba to Receive Our Stationery!

Thanks to The Artisan Group, BeezKneez Designs will be sending a collection of our Little Birdies stationery, directly to Hollywood actress Jessica Alba!

We are so excited for this celebrity gifting opportunity, and hope she enjoys this collection of personalized stationery as much as we did creating it for her!

The special celebrity swag bag headed to Jessica Alba the week of December 1st, will also contain the handcrafted gifts by 34 other talented artisans, including such items as trendy jewelry, spa & bath products, baby and children's items, and fine art photography.

14 comments:

  1. I think she will absolutely love the personalized stationary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your Little Birds stationery will be perfect for Jessica Alba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the design! I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and personalized...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and very useful for all occasions she will love it. You do beautiful work! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work and I am sure that she is going to be tickled over the sationary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous! I love personalized gifts :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! i'm sure that she will love it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love! I also like the way your blog post looks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!!!! Congratulations, Valerie! I'm sure she is using her beautiful stationary every day!!!
    xo Tara

    ReplyDelete